Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, and company details when you register for our services, contact us for inquiries, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Usage Data: We collect information on how our Services are accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.